A Davis's Notes book, ECG Notes is a quick-lookup reference for ECG interpretation and management. This indispensable pocket guide presents the basics (anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system, electrical conduction system of the heart, basic ECG concepts and components), ACLS and CPR algorithms, emergency medications, and comprehensive information on monitoring leads and interpretation of over 100 ECG rhythms including 12-Lead and pacemaker rhythms.
Key features of ECG Notes include:
- A great clinical and teaching guide for any healthcare professional
- Contains the latest CPR guidelines and ACLS algorithms
- "Clinical Tips" provide essential clinical implications throughout the guide
- Over 100 arrhythmias analyzed in easy-to-read six-second strips
- Covers 12-Lead, emergency medications and skills plus lead placement, and cardiac anatomy and physiology
- "Test Yourself ECG Strips" present over 50 real-life arrhythmias for interpretation using the wipe-free form, they can also be used as flash cards for studying
With Skyscape's patented smARTlink™ technology, ECGNotes™ can easily cross-index with other titles from Skyscape to provide a powerful and integrated source of clinical information that you can carry with you anytime and anywhere!